Kettle 40% Reduced Fat Potato Chips Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
Taste test: The (non-reduced-fat) salt and pepper chips from Kettle have always been a big hit among our tasters, especially the Krinkle Cut ones, so the challenge with these was whether the 40% Reduced Fat version would be as good.
Most of our tasters couldn't taste much difference, but even the ones who could still liked these. They had a slightly harder crunch than the regular ones, but still a nice texture, and the salt and pepper seasoning was very tasty, so these were quite a hit themselves.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong peppery smell.
From the package: “These Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper chips have bold flavor, hearty crunch and 40% less ft than regular potato chips. They taste spo great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road