Kettle 40% Reduced Fat Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These salt and vinegar chips were cut thick and had a golden yellow color, with many shades of browning, lots of skin around the edges, some irregular shapes and some folded-over chips.
They were quite tasty, with lots of potato taste mixed in with tasty vinegar zing. Our tasters mostly liked them, though there weren't any particular raves. The crunch seemed just a bit too solid, as it wasn't quite as nice as the non-reduced-fat Kettle Chips, but these were still very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar and potato smell. Nice.
From the package: “These Sea Salt & Vinegar Krinkle Cut™ chips have bold flavor, hearty crunch and 40% less fat than regular potato chips. They taste spo great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road