Kettle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Zesty Ranch
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips were cut thick and a had a fair helping of green and reddish orange seasoning powder on their yellow surfaces.
Most of the chips had bits of skin around parts of their edges, and many of the chips were wiggly or folded over. Our tasters crunched in expecting lots of flavor (based on the "zesty" name) and were a bit underwhelmed as the seasoning didn't really taste like ranch and wasn't particularly zesty. Still, the chips were crunchy and had lots of great potato flavor, with a mild mix of maybe remotely ranch-like spices. Definitely not the best of the Kettle Chips flavors but still good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of garlicy. The smell didn't say "ranch" to me at all.
From the package: “These Zesty Ranch Krinkle Cut™ chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road