Kettle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Zesty Ranch
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips were cut thick and a had a fair helping of green and reddish orange seasoning powder on their yellow surfaces.
Most of the chips had bits of skin around parts of their edges, and many of the chips were wiggly or folded over. Our tasters crunched in expecting lots of flavor (based on the "zesty" name) and were a bit underwhelmed as the seasoning didn't really taste like ranch and wasn't particularly zesty. Still, the chips were crunchy and had lots of great potato flavor, with a mild mix of maybe remotely ranch-like spices. Definitely not the best of the Kettle Chips flavors but still good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of garlicy. The smell didn't say "ranch" to me at all.
From the package: “These Zesty Ranch Krinkle Cut™ chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road