Kettle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Organic Sweet Chili Garlic
Taste test: These potato chips were cut that had wide, shallow ripples, with a range of colors from yellow to golden orange, plus some dark bits of seasoning. Even with barely any broken chips, be bag was filled less than halfway.
We crunched in to find a solid crunch and excellent crispness, with a whole lot of flavor from the moment of crunching in. The flavor seemed a lot like Kettle's BBQ chips at first, with some mild heat, but it got more garlicy and hotter after that, with a serious garlic aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild garlic and chili smell. Great!
From the package: “These Sweet Chili Garlic Krinkle Cut™ organic chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest organic potatoes, the organic oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road