Kettle Krinkle Cut Potato Chips Dill Pickle
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and wide ripples, with many small bits of dill clinging to various parts of the surfaces.
We crunched in find a nice strong crunch and an equally strong pickle flavor. It pretty much tasted like eating a juicy pickle, with a good helping of dill, except with no actual pickle juice and instead a crunchy potato chip texture. The pickle taste was stronger than the potato, but there was some good potato flavor as well, especially when the pickle flavor wore off a little bit. Very tasty, excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a jar of pickles, heavy on the dill. Nice.
From the package: “These Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut™ chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road