Kettle Krinkle Cut Carolina BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and came in irregular shapes, with mostly a nice gold yellow color and many areas of browning, plus some skin on the edges and assorted green bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a very good crunch, quite solid and loud, but still nicely crisp. The taste was equally nice, with just a hint of vinegar zing and a great sweetness and tanginess that went well with the excellent potato flavor. Many of the chips were stuck together, in one case four of them stacked right on top of each other, but even those were easy enough to pull apart, and stuck or not, the texture was consistently good. Great one from Kettle!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Not your typical BBQ smell at all, kind of like Thousand Island dressing.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published March 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road