Kettle Krinkle Cut Carolina BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and came in irregular shapes, with mostly a nice gold yellow color and many areas of browning, plus some skin on the edges and assorted green bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a very good crunch, quite solid and loud, but still nicely crisp. The taste was equally nice, with just a hint of vinegar zing and a great sweetness and tanginess that went well with the excellent potato flavor. Many of the chips were stuck together, in one case four of them stacked right on top of each other, but even those were easy enough to pull apart, and stuck or not, the texture was consistently good. Great one from Kettle!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Not your typical BBQ smell at all, kind of like Thousand Island dressing.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road