Kettle Discoveries Yorkshire Wensleydale & Cox Apple Chutney
Taste test: These potato chips from England had a strong yellow color and fairly flat shapes, with many small bubbles embedded inside and lots of skin around the edges. There wasn't much visible seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty mix of cheese and some slightly sweet fruit-like flavors. I couldn't detect anything that really tasted like apple, but I did find the flavor combination very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy mix of cheese and maybe something fruity.
From the package: “Hand cooked potato chips with Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese and Cox apple chutney seasoning” ... “Discoveries is all about exciting flavour combinations inspired by food from near & far” ... “This 'Creamy' 'Wensleydale' & crisp apple chutney seasoning takes us back to sunny picnics in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road