Kettle Discoveries Yorkshire Wensleydale & Cox Apple Chutney
Taste test: These potato chips from England had a strong yellow color and fairly flat shapes, with many small bubbles embedded inside and lots of skin around the edges. There wasn't much visible seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty mix of cheese and some slightly sweet fruit-like flavors. I couldn't detect anything that really tasted like apple, but I did find the flavor combination very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy mix of cheese and maybe something fruity.
From the package: “Hand cooked potato chips with Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese and Cox apple chutney seasoning” ... “Discoveries is all about exciting flavour combinations inspired by food from near & far” ... “This 'Creamy' 'Wensleydale' & crisp apple chutney seasoning takes us back to sunny picnics in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (79 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road