Kettle Chips Spicy Thai
Taste test: These potato chips were spectacular, with great crispness, excellent crunch and an awesome spicy and hot flavor.
The flavoring included garlic, ginger, jalapeno, cilantro and other spices, and it just felt great to eat these. A big round of applause to Kettle Foods for coming up with this recipe. Just two negatives: The bag was less than half full, and it was kind of hard to get open.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of spicy aroma, like you're inhaling of a galicy dish at a good Thai restaurant.
From the package: “A People's Choice Flavor” ... “When we came up with the notion of asking our fans to share their ideas for a new flavor, we had no idea that over 16,000 of you would have sugestions. From Northwest combinations of salmon and cream cheese, to sugary cotton candy, we heard it all. ... If you participated in our online voting and gave this flavor high marks, you might recognize your name on this bag.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road