Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Crushed Black Peppercorns
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat curvy shapes, with a strong yellow color, lots of skin around the edge and some sparse large bits of crushed black pepper.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch and a great potato flavor, enhanced by some spices but just mildly peppery, far less so than many other salt & pepper potato chips. Still, very tasty, good potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp, fresh black pepper smell.
From the package: “Absolutely nothing artificial” ... “Hand cooked potato chips”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road