Kettle Chips Roasted Garlic
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with many bubbles embedded inside and areas of browning and darker skin on parts of the edges. There was a light coating of fine seasoning, with colors that included green, brown and black.
We crunched in to find a good mild garlic taste, fairly sweet, along with a good potato flavor. They were good chips, and he had no complaints about the flavor, but it was not a real standout, as there are quite a few excellent flavors among Kettle Chips that we'd prefer over this one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet garlic smell.
From the package: “Certified Gluten-Free” ... “These Roasted Garlic chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road