Kettle Chips Red Curry
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and dark, golden yellow surfaces with a fine orange seasoning and some larger green bits. Most of the chips were on the small side.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a delicious curry flavor, much like a freshly made curry dish at a restaurant. The flavor was only very, very slightly hot, and the intensity of the spices was on the mild side, but it still tasted great and worked well with the underling Kettle potato chips. Really nice!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet curry smell. Smells like a restaurant curry dish. Nice!
From the package: “These Red curry chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Montrose Spa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road