Kettle Chips Pepperoncini
Taste test: These potato chips had generally a medium yellow color, with wiggly shapes, some skin on parts of the edges and a good helping of multi-colored seasoning spread fairly evenly over the surfaces. Even before crunching in, the chips looked like they were particularly thick.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with initially a very tasty mix of garlic and sweet and hot peppers. The flavoring was mild enough that the was plenty of potato to taste as well, and the potato flavor was as rich as we've come to expect from Kettle Chips, mixing well with the blend of spices. The sweetness faded away by the aftertaste, but the heat did not, as it grew even stronger and lingered for quite a while.
The rest of the bag was offered to some beer-drinking snackers returning from a cold outdoor run, and everyone who tried some chips raved about the taste. Great snack!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of sweet peppers and potato.
From the package: “These Pepperoncini chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road