Kettle Chips Organic Country Style Barbeque
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside, many of the chips folded-over, with an orange glow generally, plus some lighter and darker bits scattered over the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a strong, loud crunch that wasn't particularly crisp, with a fairly mundane barbecue flavor, a bit sweet and remotely smoky but not much of a flavor standout. There was a mild heat in the aftertaste. Good chips, but far from the best of the Kettle Chips flavors.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly potato, a pretty mild BBQ smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road