Kettle Chips Moscow Mule
Taste test: These potato chips didn't look all that different from ordinary Kettle Chips, but when we crunched in, we found quite a distinctive flavor.
A Moscow Mule includes ginger beer and lime along with vodka. We didn't seem to get remotely intoxicated by eating these, but we could taste a good amount of ginger and a bit of lime. It wasn't am overwhelming amount of ginger, and it wasn't sweet like many other ginger snacks we've eaten, but the combination of those flavors with the potato made for a very nice flavor. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ginger and potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, maltodextrin, sugar, organic dried cane syrup, salt, ginger, citric acid, Lemon juice concentrate, parsley, natural flavor, lime oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Max Bernstein. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road