Kettle Chips Moscow Mule
Taste test: These potato chips didn't look all that different from ordinary Kettle Chips, but when we crunched in, we found quite a distinctive flavor.
A Moscow Mule includes ginger beer and lime along with vodka. We didn't seem to get remotely intoxicated by eating these, but we could taste a good amount of ginger and a bit of lime. It wasn't am overwhelming amount of ginger, and it wasn't sweet like many other ginger snacks we've eaten, but the combination of those flavors with the potato made for a very nice flavor. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ginger and potato smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, maltodextrin, sugar, organic dried cane syrup, salt, ginger, citric acid, Lemon juice concentrate, parsley, natural flavor, lime oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (52 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Max Bernstein. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road