Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Spicy Queso
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a light orange color, with somewhat wiggly shapes, bubbles embedded inside and tons of seasoning powder of various colors on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with good crispness, plus a nice explosion of flavor. It was a tasty mix of spices that had some middling heat, very flavorful. Our assembled snackers raved about the taste of the seasoning. Good one!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy pepper and cheese smell.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road