Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Spicy Queso
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a light orange color, with somewhat wiggly shapes, bubbles embedded inside and tons of seasoning powder of various colors on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch with good crispness, plus a nice explosion of flavor. It was a tasty mix of spices that had some middling heat, very flavorful. Our assembled snackers raved about the taste of the seasoning. Good one!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy pepper and cheese smell.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road