Kettle Chips Korean Barbeque
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes as Kettle Chips go, with a dark orange color generally, plus many bits of dark seasoning scattered over the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a solid, crisp crunch, with a whole lot of flavor evident almost immediately. There was some heat, lots and tanginess and some sweetness. Very tasty. The heat grew stronger after, and the tanginess even tangier, for a great mix of flavors. My favorite new spicy flavor from Kettle Chips since Spicy Thai. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Ni e sweet and tangy smell. Great!
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road