Kettle Chips Korean Barbeque
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly flat shapes as Kettle Chips go, with a dark orange color generally, plus many bits of dark seasoning scattered over the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a solid, crisp crunch, with a whole lot of flavor evident almost immediately. There was some heat, lots and tanginess and some sweetness. Very tasty. The heat grew stronger after, and the tanginess even tangier, for a great mix of flavors. My favorite new spicy flavor from Kettle Chips since Spicy Thai. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Ni e sweet and tangy smell. Great!
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road