Kettle Chips Jalapeño Jack
Taste test: These potato chips had a medium yellow color, with wiggly shapes including many folded-over chips, lots of skin around their edges and many small bubbles embedded inside. These was a light coating of some multi-colored seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and fairly light crunch, with a mild Jack cheese flavor. Since the flavor name mentioned jalapeño before Jack (and because we love good jalepeno chips), we expected a lot of jalapeño, but really there wasn't much jalapeño flavor nor heat, neither initially nor in the aftertaste. Still the Jack cheese and other spices tasted good and mixed well with the rich potato taste of the underlying chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jack cheese smell. Couldn't really notice any jalapeño, but the cheese was great.
From the package: “great taste...naturally™” ... “Certified Gluten-Free”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road