Kettle Chips Jalapeño Jack
Taste test: These potato chips had a medium yellow color, with wiggly shapes including many folded-over chips, lots of skin around their edges and many small bubbles embedded inside. These was a light coating of some multi-colored seasoning.
We crunched in to find a very nice crispness and fairly light crunch, with a mild Jack cheese flavor. Since the flavor name mentioned jalapeño before Jack (and because we love good jalepeno chips), we expected a lot of jalapeño, but really there wasn't much jalapeño flavor nor heat, neither initially nor in the aftertaste. Still the Jack cheese and other spices tasted good and mixed well with the rich potato taste of the underlying chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jack cheese smell. Couldn't really notice any jalapeño, but the cheese was great.
From the package: “great taste...naturally™” ... “Certified Gluten-Free”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1971 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road