Kettle Chips Cooked in 100% Almond Oil Fiery Thai
Taste test: These potato chips had bumpy shapes and lots of bubbles embedded inside, plus some folded-over chips, with a strong yellow color and many bits of green on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a good loud crunch and an immediate explosion of flavor, with spices, peppers and lemongrass all abundantly present, though not really anything fiery. But after a short delay, the fiery part arrived in the aftertaste, with a kick of heat that complemented the strong spices and lingered for a long time. Really nice flavors here, very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, but does smell like peppers and lemongrass.
From the package: “with lemongrass infused salt” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Almond Oil, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Lemongrass Salt (salt, lemongrass oil), Spices, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Parsley, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1077 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road