Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
Taste test: These potato chips had irregular shapes with many bumps and bubbles and lots of skin on the edges, with a light golden yellow color on the surfaces, plus a good number of green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a flavor that surprised me, as it didn't have that ranch-like zest but instead reminded me a lot of sour cream and onion chips. It wasn't an exact match for sour cream and onion, as the emphasis was mostly on the sour cream, so it tasted a lot like a baked potato with lots of sour cream and maybe some scallions and onions. Not a standout ranch chip because it didn't taste ranchy, but still a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy potato smell, more like sour cream than ranch.
From the package: “great taste ... naturally”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road