Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
Taste test: These potato chips had curvy shapes with some nice shades of golden yellow on the surfaces. Some of the chips were pretty big, and many of them had bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find soft crunch, and the expected bacon and maple flavors were there, but in a much more subtle way than expected. The smokiness was very slight, as was the sweetness. The advantage of the low levels of those flavors was that the potato came through more without lots of bacon or maple, but of course the disadvantage was less bacon and less maple. Still, good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild bacon smell, somewhat sweet.
From the package: “Hand cooked potato chips with crispy bacon and maple syrup seasoning.” ... “Made in the UK.” ... “Sorry this packaging is currently not recyclable” ... “Kettle Foods Ltd. Barnard Rd Bowthorpe Norwich” ... “This package contains 5 servings of 30g”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road