Kettle Chips Chili Verde
Taste test: These potato chips had a dull yellow color, with wiggly shapes that included lots of bubbles embedded inside, some skin and other dark areas along the edges, plus a smattering of green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice solid, somewhat loud, fairly crisp crunch, with a strong hit of green chili flavor. The mix of chili pepper, spices and potato was quite good. There was a good heat that enhanced the flavor, but not a super-strong burn. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some peppers, nice, but subdued. Not hot.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road