Kettle Chips Chili Verde
Taste test: These potato chips had a dull yellow color, with wiggly shapes that included lots of bubbles embedded inside, some skin and other dark areas along the edges, plus a smattering of green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice solid, somewhat loud, fairly crisp crunch, with a strong hit of green chili flavor. The mix of chili pepper, spices and potato was quite good. There was a good heat that enhanced the flavor, but not a super-strong burn. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some peppers, nice, but subdued. Not hot.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1971 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road