Kettle Chips Bourbon BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly, bumpy shapes, with a light orange color overall, plus a smattering of darker seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a fairly typical barbecue chips taste, somewhat sweet and with a slight kick, mixing well with a good potato taste. One of our snackers sensed a bit of bourbon in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairy typical barbecue chips smell, with a little extra spiciness.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road