Kettle Chips Bourbon BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly, bumpy shapes, with a light orange color overall, plus a smattering of darker seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a fairly typical barbecue chips taste, somewhat sweet and with a slight kick, mixing well with a good potato taste. One of our snackers sensed a bit of bourbon in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairy typical barbecue chips smell, with a little extra spiciness.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road