Kettle Chips Bourbon BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly, bumpy shapes, with a light orange color overall, plus a smattering of darker seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a fairly typical barbecue chips taste, somewhat sweet and with a slight kick, mixing well with a good potato taste. One of our snackers sensed a bit of bourbon in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairy typical barbecue chips smell, with a little extra spiciness.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road