Kettle Chips Cooked in 100% Avocado Oil Tropical Salsa with Mango Infused Salt
Taste test: These chips looked a lot like another Avocado Oil flavor from Kettle, Hawaiian BBQ, with wiggly shapes, a golden color and not much seasoning powder.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and an even nicer flavor, as the Tropical Salsa seasoning brought a whole lot of flavor — spicy, tangy and citrusy and mixing great with the potato. Our snackers kept returning to the bag for additional handfuls. A winner!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, and not a typical salsa smell at all, as it was tangy in a different way.
From the package: “With 600 solar panels on our roof we generate 120 kwh enough power to make 250,000 bags of chips and reduce CO2 emissions by 65 tons annually.” ... “Since 1982”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Mango snacks (12 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Andrew Schwartz in Miami. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road