Kettle Potato Chips Cooked in 100% Avocado Oil Hawaiian Barbecue with Ginger Infused Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, somewhat wiggly shapes, with many small bubbles embedded inside, some folded-over chips, and just the sparsest hint of seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that this was sort of the un-BBQ chip — there was some seasoning, but really hardly any. There was something mildly sweet but barely tangy at all. Couldn't really taste any ginger either. The chips did have a nice texture, lightly crunchy, with a somewhat brittle feel. So it was a good, slightly-sweetened potato taste, but not really a barbecue chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild. A hint of ginger but not really a barbecue smell.
From the package: “With 600 solar panels on our roof we generate 120 kwh enough power to make 250,000 bags of chips and reduce CO2 emissions by 65 tons annually.” ... “Since 1982”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road