Kettle Potato Chips Cooked in 100% Avocado Oil Hawaiian Barbecue with Ginger Infused Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color, somewhat wiggly shapes, with many small bubbles embedded inside, some folded-over chips, and just the sparsest hint of seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that this was sort of the un-BBQ chip — there was some seasoning, but really hardly any. There was something mildly sweet but barely tangy at all. Couldn't really taste any ginger either. The chips did have a nice texture, lightly crunchy, with a somewhat brittle feel. So it was a good, slightly-sweetened potato taste, but not really a barbecue chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild. A hint of ginger but not really a barbecue smell.
From the package: “With 600 solar panels on our roof we generate 120 kwh enough power to make 250,000 bags of chips and reduce CO2 emissions by 65 tons annually.” ... “Since 1982”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (59 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road