Kettle Chips Cooked in 100% Avocado Oil Chili Lime
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color plus some scattered large green bits on the surfaces, with wiggly shapes that had many areas of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that the crunch varied a lot from one chip to the next, from solid to crispy to soft. The flavor was pretty mild as chile and lime chips go — there was some of both of those things, but really not a lot of either. So the seasoning zipped up the potato flavor slightly, but didn't add a lot to it. Not bad, a good taste, but not of the standout Kettle Chips flavors.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild lime, but the usual rich potato smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road