Keogh's Sweet Chilli and Irish Red Pepper Deliciously Fresh Irish Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes and a light orange color generally, with some areas of very dark skin on the edges. Most of the pieces were smallish.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and flavor that started mild and grew strong, while being extremely delicious throughout. The mix of peppers had sweetness and heat, with just a tremendously nice flavor. Top-notch chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy pepper smell. Real nice!
From the package: “Handcooked on our Family Farm” ... “The delicious Irish red peppers come from our friends at Keelings Farm” ... “Produced in Ireland” ... “Trace your crisps back to the field they came from, just type the field name on the Spud Nav® page of our website!” ... “Field: Malahide” ... “Variety: Lady Claire” ... “Cooked by: Marek”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road