Keogh's Just a Pinch of Irish Atlantic Sea Salt
Taste test: I opened this small bag of potato chips and was immediately impressed by how great the chips looked! The chips had a light yellow color, with slightly wiggly shapes, a fairly dark skin that went all the way around most pieces — and they were large, unbroken (despite a trip across the Atlantic) and just about filled the bag!
I crunched in to find equally impressive results. The chips were very crunchy and also quite crisp, with a good mild but rich potato taste. The "Just a Pinch" description of the salt content proved to be accurate, as there indeed wasn't much, but there was enough the bring out some good potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell, kind of like raw potatoes.
From the package: “The Keogh family believes that good things come from Mother Nature and that is why we have been working the land growing delicious Irish potatoes for over 200 years. We are now hand cooking Ireland's finest crisps in small batches on our farm, 'from crop to crisp™', grown and cooked with love in Ireland.” ... “Irish Atlantic Sea Salt is handcrafted on the Beara Peninsula in West Cork by the O'Neill family. Pristine Oceanic waters produce a pure Sea Salt Flake, full of natural flavour.” ... “Produced in Ireland"
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road