Keogh's Just a Pinch of Irish Atlantic Sea Salt
Taste test: I opened this small bag of potato chips and was immediately impressed by how great the chips looked! The chips had a light yellow color, with slightly wiggly shapes, a fairly dark skin that went all the way around most pieces — and they were large, unbroken (despite a trip across the Atlantic) and just about filled the bag!
I crunched in to find equally impressive results. The chips were very crunchy and also quite crisp, with a good mild but rich potato taste. The "Just a Pinch" description of the salt content proved to be accurate, as there indeed wasn't much, but there was enough the bring out some good potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell, kind of like raw potatoes.
From the package: “The Keogh family believes that good things come from Mother Nature and that is why we have been working the land growing delicious Irish potatoes for over 200 years. We are now hand cooking Ireland's finest crisps in small batches on our farm, 'from crop to crisp™', grown and cooked with love in Ireland.” ... “Irish Atlantic Sea Salt is handcrafted on the Beara Peninsula in West Cork by the O'Neill family. Pristine Oceanic waters produce a pure Sea Salt Flake, full of natural flavour.” ... “Produced in Ireland"
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- No salt/low salt chips (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road