Keogh's Dubliner Irish Cheese & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with wiggly shapes, lots of skin on the edges and a smattering of large green bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch with decent crispness, plus a very tasty flavor explosion. The most noticeable part of the flavor was the delicious sweet onion, which was really quite good. I usually have trouble noticing the cheese in cheese & onion chips, and this one was no exception. So I couldn't really tell if it tasted specifically like Dubliner cheese, but I really did like the overall mix of flavors.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet onion and cheese smell. Strong!
From the package: “The Keogh family believes that good things come from Mother Nature and that is why we have been working the land growing delicious Irish potatoes for over 200 years. We are now hand cooking Ireland's finest crisps in small batches on our farm, 'from crop to crisp™', grown and cooked with love in Ireland.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road