Keogh's Crinkle Cut Irish Sea Salt and Crushed Black Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had fairly narrow ripples, with various shades of yellow and large bits of crushed pepper scattered over the surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thick and had a loud, crisp crunch. Even better than the crunch was the flavor, as this one packed more than just salt and pepper, with a very tasty mix of spices that worked great with the potato and enhanced the black pepper nicely. Just delicious! The black pepper stayed around for quite a while as a lingering aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Midl black pepper smell.
From the package: “The sea salt comes from our friends, the O'Neill's, at Irish Atlantic Sea Salt in the Beara Peninsula, Co. Cork” ... “Our Crinkle Cut crisps are ploughed with deep ridges to pack even more flavour into every bite” ... “The Keogh family believes that good things come from Mother Nature and that is why we have been working the land growing delicious Irish potatoes for over 200 years. We are now hand cooking Ireland's finest crisps in small batches on our farm, 'from crop to crisp™', grown and cooked with love in Ireland.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (105 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road