Keogh's Crinkle Cut Atlantic Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and a range of colors from light yellow to golden yellow, with the perimeter of each chip showing almost entirely skin. (There's also an unrippled cider vinegar version.)
We crunched in to find a loud, strong crunch and a taste that was vinegary but without much zing, for a tasty mix of vinegar and rich potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: About an even mix of vinegar and potato, definitely less vinegary than your average vinegar chip.
From the package: “Grown with love in Ireland” ... “During harvest we hand pick our potatoes and turn them into fresh crisps on the same day ... delicious!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road