Keogh's Atlantic Sea Salt and Irish Cider Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with a golden yellow color and lots of bubbles embedded inside, plus lots and lots of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light and somewhat crumbly crunch, with a milder vinegar taste than the rippled balsamic vinegar version, but all in all not vasty different, as the main different was the crunch. Tasty, but not an intensely vinegary flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “The sweet and tangy cider vinegar comes from our friends at Llewellyn's Orchard in Co. Dublin” ... “The Keogh family believe that good things come from mother nature and that is why we have been working the land growing delicious Irish potatoes for over 200 years.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road