Keogh's Atlantic Sea Salt and Irish Cider Vinegar
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with a golden yellow color and lots of bubbles embedded inside, plus lots and lots of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a crisp, light and somewhat crumbly crunch, with a milder vinegar taste than the rippled balsamic vinegar version, but all in all not vasty different, as the main different was the crunch. Tasty, but not an intensely vinegary flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “The sweet and tangy cider vinegar comes from our friends at Llewellyn's Orchard in Co. Dublin” ... “The Keogh family believe that good things come from mother nature and that is why we have been working the land growing delicious Irish potatoes for over 200 years.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road