Karamucho Corn Snacks Corn Soup with Pepper
Taste test: These snacks had shapes like cheese curls, in various lengths and thicknesses, with a light yellow color plus a smattering of dark bits.
We crunched in to find a crispy crunch, with definitely the promised corn soup flavor, which was sweet and quite tasty, but as for pepper, there didn't seem to be any at all. Still, pretty good, but it would be nice to find out what corn soup with pepper tastes like.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like creamed corn, really strong.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road