Karamucho Corn Snacks Corn Soup with Pepper
Taste test: These snacks had shapes like cheese curls, in various lengths and thicknesses, with a light yellow color plus a smattering of dark bits.
We crunched in to find a crispy crunch, with definitely the promised corn soup flavor, which was sweet and quite tasty, but as for pepper, there didn't seem to be any at all. Still, pretty good, but it would be nice to find out what corn soup with pepper tastes like.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like creamed corn, really strong.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (125 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road