Kangaroo Pita Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These pita chips were rectangular, and most of the pieces were fairly thick, though some had broken up between the two layers into thinner pieces.
Even the thick ones had a light feel to them, as they were very crisp and didn't feel dense upon biting in. The taste was good, as the sea salt was lightly applied by still tasty. Good on their own, and probably even better if used for dipping.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that good. Oily.
From the package: “What makes Kangaroo Pita Chips taste so good? The secret is starting with the highest quality, most authentic pita bread in America — Kangaroo Brand Pita. We've been baking our original recipe pita chips since 1973, and now you can enjoy the same fresh, all natural taste in our bite-sized, crisp pita chips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kangaroo Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road