Kanagroo Pita Chips Zesty Cheddar
Taste test: These thick, rectangular pita chips had a yellow-orange seasoning on them, with some bit of green and red.
I crunched in to find that the chips had quite a lot of crunch to them and felt solid, but were not so hard that biting in would break any teeth. As for the promised cheddar, there probably was some, but it was mixed in with a number of other flavors (I guess that's what "zesty" referred to) so that if I hadn't known that the taste was supposed to be cheddar, I probably wouldn't have guessed it. Still, the chips did taste pretty good, as it was a good mix of (non-cheddar) spices.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of cheddary, but not a lot.
From the package: “What makes Kangaroo Pita Chips taste so good? The secret is starting with the highest quality, most authentic pita bread in America — Kangaroo Brand Pita. We've been baking our original recipe pita chips since 1973, and now you can enjoy the same fresh, all natural taste in our bite-sized, crisp pita chips.” ... “Bite Size - Easy Dipping”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kangaroo Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road