KLN Honey BBQ Buffalo Wing Flavored Corn Snack
Taste test: This bag contained smallish snacks shaped kind of like drumsticks/chicken wings. We crunched in to find a crisp, fairly dense crunch, with a mild corn taste and a tangy flavor that grew spicy in the aftertaste. If I had to guess the taste, honey BBQ Buffalo wing would not have readily come to mind, but thinking about it, that didn't seem like too far of a stretch.
We have reviewed some similar snacks that were hollow, but it was hard to tell whether these were hollow or not, because many pieces were sort of flattened, bringing the outside edges together. Some of the thicker pieces had enough of an interior to be somewhat hollow.
We shared these with several snackers after they ran a short road race, and everyone who tried them praised the texture and taste, in many cases returned to the bag for seconds and thirds.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweetened corn smell. Not a whole lot.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road