KLN Original Buffalo Wing Flavored Corn Snack
Taste test: This bag contained snacks much like the well-received Honey BBQ Buffalo Wing ones from KLN, made from corn and with shapes like chicken wings or drumettes, except in this case they promised a more standard Buffalo wing flavor.
We crunched in to find a good crisp texture and a kick of hot sauce that started on the mild side but kept growing stronger. It didn't taste much like wings, but it did taste a lot like wing sauce. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Bugles. Maybe a hint of hot sauce, but not really much like Buffalo wings.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road