Jumble Bee Blissful Banana Chips
Taste test: This smallish bag contained lots and lots of banana chips, cut an an angle to give them shapes that were more oval than round. They were generally cut fairly thick.
I was surprised to see the words "Contains: Coconut" on the bag because, well, they're banana chips! But when I bit in, I didn't notice much if any coconut flavor. I'm generally not a big fan of banana chips (I would rather just eat a banana) and these were no standout. As with most banana chips, they added sugar, but again I would just rather enjoy the sweetness of the real banana, which does not require added sugar and tastes better than and banana chip with added sugar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a great banana smell.
From the package: “Country of Origin: Philippines” ... “Ingredients: Banana (55%), Coconut Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavouring.” ... “Warning: Children can choke on banana chips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road