Jositos Wildfire Chili & Lime
Taste test: This snack had the rolled-up tortilla shape familiar to fans of Takis, with a lot of dark-red seasoning caked onto the surfaces, plus some yellow tortilla showing through in places.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch, solid and crisp but not hard, with an explosion of chili and lime flavor as promised. There was a nice middling level of heat, not a killer one, which stayed level throughout the eating process, lingering at a similar level for the aftertaste. Good chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something very mild. Not really any spices or even lime. Nor corn, for that matter.
From the package: “Blast of flavor!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (117 reviews)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Lime Chips (147 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road