Jositos Wildfire Chili & Lime
Taste test: This snack had the rolled-up tortilla shape familiar to fans of Takis, with a lot of dark-red seasoning caked onto the surfaces, plus some yellow tortilla showing through in places.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch, solid and crisp but not hard, with an explosion of chili and lime flavor as promised. There was a nice middling level of heat, not a killer one, which stayed level throughout the eating process, lingering at a similar level for the aftertaste. Good chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Something very mild. Not really any spices or even lime. Nor corn, for that matter.
From the package: “Blast of flavor!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road