Jones' Potato Stix
Taste test: These potato sticks were cut thinner than most, with burnt ends on some pieces and a few pieces that looked burnt all over.
They had a good crispness and were crunchy, but they were lacking when it came to flavor, as they had just a mild potato taste, with a vague hint of a burnt taste. Not sure what the problem was, but they didn't seem all that salty, so more salt might have helped to bring out the potato flavor better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily potato smell.
From the package: “No preservatives added” ... “Since 1945” ... “Made from only the best potatoes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Jones Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road