Johnnie's Foodmaster Potato Chips
Taste test: We went out of our way to get our hands on these chips at Foodmaster's going-out-of-business sale (the stores are being taken over by Whole Foods) so that we could review them before they cease to exist forever.
Even before the liquidation sale, Foodmaster always had these and the ripple version at very attractive prices. The thinly cut chips had a pale yellow color with a few bits of skin on the edges, and they tasted a lot Wachusett potato chips (and we suspect that's actually what they were). The potato taste was good, with a low level of salt and a light crunch. Sorry to see these disappear from the shelves.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Fight litter” ... “Keep America beautiful” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Corn Oil and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Johnnie's Food Master Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road