Johnnie's Foodmaster Potato Chips
Taste test: We went out of our way to get our hands on these chips at Foodmaster's going-out-of-business sale (the stores are being taken over by Whole Foods) so that we could review them before they cease to exist forever.
Even before the liquidation sale, Foodmaster always had these and the ripple version at very attractive prices. The thinly cut chips had a pale yellow color with a few bits of skin on the edges, and they tasted a lot Wachusett potato chips (and we suspect that's actually what they were). The potato taste was good, with a low level of salt and a light crunch. Sorry to see these disappear from the shelves.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato smell.
From the package: “Fight litter” ... “Keep America beautiful” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Corn Oil and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Johnnie's Food Master Supermarkets
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road