Off Road Joe Chips Bacon & Cheddar
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside and various shades of golden yellow on the surfaces. They looked like plain chips, with no visible seasoning.
I crunched in to find a nice strong crunch, and despite the lack of anything that looked like bacon & cheddar seasoning, there was definitely some flavoring that at least remotely tasted like it. It wasn't a top-level bacon & cheddar flavor, as it was just slightly smoky, not very bacony, but it wasn't bad. Decent chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the standard kettle-cooked potato chips smell. Maybe a hint of cheddar, but definitely no bacon.
From the package: “Go ahead! Open the bag and start crunching in munching! Remember those Saturday mornings with Mom in the kitchen, the smell of fresh bacon wafting through the house? There is nothing more 'old school' than starting a day with a bacon & cheddar omelet with hash browns. But cleaning up the frying pan is such a drag. It is far easier to just keep a bag of my Joe Bacon & Cheddar chips handy at all times — to feed the urge whenever it hits you!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Joe Tea
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road