Off Road Joe Chips Bacon & Cheddar
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside and various shades of golden yellow on the surfaces. They looked like plain chips, with no visible seasoning.
I crunched in to find a nice strong crunch, and despite the lack of anything that looked like bacon & cheddar seasoning, there was definitely some flavoring that at least remotely tasted like it. It wasn't a top-level bacon & cheddar flavor, as it was just slightly smoky, not very bacony, but it wasn't bad. Decent chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the standard kettle-cooked potato chips smell. Maybe a hint of cheddar, but definitely no bacon.
From the package: “Go ahead! Open the bag and start crunching in munching! Remember those Saturday mornings with Mom in the kitchen, the smell of fresh bacon wafting through the house? There is nothing more 'old school' than starting a day with a bacon & cheddar omelet with hash browns. But cleaning up the frying pan is such a drag. It is far easier to just keep a bag of my Joe Bacon & Cheddar chips handy at all times — to feed the urge whenever it hits you!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Joe Tea
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers Market, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road