Jita Snacks Fire Hot Gourmet Pork Rinds
Taste test: These pork rinds were light and very crisp, with a nice crunch.
As far as "fire hot" goes, the first one that I tried had a nice little bit of flavoring from the hot sauce, but it was definitely not "fire hot." There was some hot aftertaste to go along with the usual pork rinds aftertaste. But one of our tasters (a huge pork rinds fan) ate a few and was just about overwhelmed by the heat, so the heat level might have varied a lot from on rind to the next.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular (though strong) pork rinds smell. No hot sauce smell.
From the package: “They sure are delicious!” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “No Carbohydrates” ... “Ingredients: Pork skins, salt, soybean oil, corn flour, paprika, onion, garlic, cayenne and silicon dioxide.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Jita Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road