Jita Snacks Salt & Vinegar Gourmet Pork Rinds
Taste test: These pork rinds were very good.
The bag contained fairly small pieces, each with a very light feel and great crispness, with about an even mix of pork rinds flavor and vinegar seasoning. The lightness of the rinds made them just about melt in the mouth, and the vinegar made these very tasty.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, but just mildly vinegary, more pork rindy.
From the package: “They sure are delicious!” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “No Carbohydrates” ... “Ingredients: Pork skins, salt, soybean oil, onion powder, garlic powder, acetic acid, natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid and silicon dioxide.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Jita Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road