Jita Snacks Salt & Vinegar Gourmet Pork Rinds
Taste test: These pork rinds were very good.
The bag contained fairly small pieces, each with a very light feel and great crispness, with about an even mix of pork rinds flavor and vinegar seasoning. The lightness of the rinds made them just about melt in the mouth, and the vinegar made these very tasty.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, but just mildly vinegary, more pork rindy.
From the package: “They sure are delicious!” ... “No Trans Fat” ... “No Carbohydrates” ... “Ingredients: Pork skins, salt, soybean oil, onion powder, garlic powder, acetic acid, natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid and silicon dioxide.”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Jita Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road