Jimmy's Potato Stix Original
Taste test: These potato sticks had a fairly uniform golden yellow color, with some skin on many of the pieces.
I crunched in to find a very nice potato taste. The flavor was rich, without a whole lot of salt, and the sticks were not as greasy as many kinds of potato sticks. They went well with a sandwich. I even mixed some sticks into an egg salad, and that tasted good too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fried potato smell.
From the package: “Idy says ho!” ... “Made from only the Best Potatoes” ... “Potatoes are vegetables”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Value Quest Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road