Jimmy's Potato Stix Louisiana Wing Sauce
Taste test: These potato sticks looked mostly like your usual potato sticks, with a variety of lengths, skin on some of the ends, and a few dark spots here and there. They had kind an orange-yellow tint to them, though I couldn't see a whole lot of actual orange seasoning powder.
I crunched in to taste something that did seem a lot like buffalo wing sauce, though not really hot wing sauce, at least a first. The mix of that flavor and the potato was quite tasty. Though I really couldn't notice any heat while I was eating them, I definitely felt some low-level burn in the aftertaste. Pretty good, a nice twist on the usual boring flavors of potato sticks. And the potato mascot on the bag was cute.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice potato smell with some hot sauce types of spices too.
From the package: “Made from only the Best Potatoes” … “IDY says ho!” … “The potato was the first vegetable grown in space (October 1995)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Value Quest Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road