Jimmy's Potato Stix Original Louisiana Hot Sauce
Taste test: These looked mostly like plain potato sticks, with various lengths, slightly irregular shapes and skin on the ends of some pieces, but there were slightly orange in color thanks to the hot sauce seasoning.
I crunched in to find are fairly mild hot sauce taste that mixed well with the nice potato flavor, for just a bit of heat at first. As I ate more sticks, the heat grew to a moderate level, and that was very nice. A good twist on the usual potato sticks!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice little kick of hot sauce.
From the package: “Idy says ho! and do you know? The name potato comes from the American Indian name 'batata', first grown by the Incas in Peru over 4,000 years ago. Thomas Jefferson first introduced and served 'French Fries' in the U.S. to guests in the White House in 1802.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Value Quest Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road