Jimmy's Potato Stix Barbecue
Taste test: These potato sticks had a bit of a golden orange glow to them, with a light amount of seasoning powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in and found the sticks were thick and crunchy, and I was immediately surprised by the intense and hot barbecue flavor. It wasn't quite hot sauce hot, but it was pretty hot, and far hotter than I would have expected from a barbecue chip that wasn't labeled as "hot barbecue." The taste was quite good, with plenty of flavor to make this an intense stand-alone snack, or a great side dish to go with a sandwich.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty typical barbecue seasoning smell.
From the package: “The potato is a member of the nightshade family (Solanaceae) along with peppers, eggplants and tomatoes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Value Quest Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road