Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly (with about half of them folded-over) and ranged in color from pale yellow to golden yellow, with some browning. There were some bits of skin around the edges.
I crunched into my first chip to find a strong crunch with moderate crispness, plus a pretty good potato flavor. The chips were cut fairly thick and had a decent helping of salt. These don't make the very upper echelon of kettle cooked chips, as the potato taste just wasn't as rich as, say Kettle Chips, but they were still very good, better than we'd generally expect from a sandwich store's self-branded chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good potato smell.
From the package: “Go ahead, lick those fingers ... That's sea salt, friend, and 100% premium peanut oil. A tasty combination for sure. Of course, what;s good on your fingers is absolutely great on fresh-picked, thick-sliced, lovingly cooked Idaho potatoes.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road