Richi Jhai Muri
Taste test: This snack mix contained three separate elements, each with a very distinct appearance: puffed rice; very thin, wiggly, light orange-colored sticks; and peanuts.
The sticks were tiny, the puffed rice very small, and even the peanuts were small as peanuts go. The impressive thing when trying any of them was just how hot they were. There was quite an impressive kick of heat and spices for such a tiny snack. The heat did seem to vary in intensity from any given piece to the next, but overall there was quite a lot of it, even from just one tiny piece in some cases. The mix of tastes and textures was nice. If you're looking for a small snack with a some serious heat, this would be a great choice. The bag was fairly small, but you could make a lot of servings out of it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like peanuts.
From the package: “Ingredients: Puffed Rice, Peanut, Pea, Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Wasabi Seasoning, Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Bitsalt, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Citric acid (E 330), Ajowan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foodland, North Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road