Jays Crispy Ridged Garden Ranch Herb Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These thin-rippled potato chips had a low level of salt and a low level of potato taste, a bit on the greasy side.
There was no garden herb ranch taste that any of our tasters could detect, as most thought these were really just plain rippled chips. One of our tasters was convinced that he tasted some sour cream and onion.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em®” ... “0g Trans Fat Cooked in 100% Corn Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road