Jays Crispy Ridged Garden Ranch Herb Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These thin-rippled potato chips had a low level of salt and a low level of potato taste, a bit on the greasy side.
There was no garden herb ranch taste that any of our tasters could detect, as most thought these were really just plain rippled chips. One of our tasters was convinced that he tasted some sour cream and onion.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em®” ... “0g Trans Fat Cooked in 100% Corn Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road